If you haven't heard of Skype, you are alone. Really, it's the best thing to come along since sliced tomatos.
Skype is a a little program that you download for free. It's an instant messenger, and a mini-telephone company right in your computer.
Except, one difference: Calls to the US and Canada are FREE. Yup, free until the end of the year.
So, you are asking: "What would I do with this?" Well: Here's a few suggestions:
1. Ray: you can start using this from the basement office where your cell phone sucks.
2. Me: I can start using this when Becky is on the phone at home and I need to make a call.
3. Dad: you can call Becky and me for free.
4. Mom: you can call Becky and me for free.
5. Everyone else: you can call (you get the idea)
But, it got me, and I downloaded it. RIGHT AWAY. You can locate me at spkaine when you download it.